Rotary Motion Feedthrough
• 1/4" or 3/8" Shaft
• Maximum Operating Pressure Differential: 2.5 Bar
• Helium Leak Test : < 5x10-9 mbar l/sec
• Transmission Torque (lb-in): 160
• Housing and Shaft Material: 17-4 pH Stainless Steel
• Bearing Type: SSri-1438 (Stainless Steel)
• Bearing Static Load, Maximum: 273 lbs.
• Bearing Dynamic Load, Maximum: 569 lbs.
• Bearing Lubricant Vapor Pressure: 1.00x10-13 Torr
• Bearing Lubricant Type: Fomblin/Krytox blend
Hydrocarbon Series (HCS) or
Perflouronated Polyether Series (PPS)
| - The magnetic field ratings are listed below:
Directly on shaft = 52 gauss
0.5 cm away from shaft = 18 gauss
1.0 cm away from shaft = 1.4 gauss
5.0 cm away from shaft = 0.2 gauss
10.0 cm away from shaft = 0.1 gauss|
These measurements are typical throughout this FD series line of feedthroughs.
SHAFT GROUNDED OR FLOATING? - The shaft is not internally grounded, however, the ball bearings make radial contact to the shaft when the feedthrough is static. Within milliseconds of starting the rotation (dynamic), the shaft is coated with the fluid. In summary, the shaft floats when the feedthrough is in a dynamic mode (rotating).
NOTE: It is recommended that grounding brushes are installed on the shafts when using it for ion implantation systems.
Click Here To View Our Surplus Feedthru Inventory
Contact LDS by phone (407) 862-4643 or fax (407) 862-8723 with any questions.
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.