NW40 Mesh Screen Centering Rings
• NW40 (KF40, QF40) Series
• Centering Ring Assembly with Screen
• 304 Stainless
NW (KF, QF) O-Ring
• Buna-N (Nitrile NBR): 100°C Maximum
• Viton (Fluorocarbon, FKM): 200°C Maximum
• Silicone (Chemical Series): 200°C Maximum
NW40 Series Equivalent Names:
• KF40, KF-40, NW-40, QF40, Kwik Flange
|Viton® (Fluorocarbon, FKM) O-Ring:|
• Viton® (Fluorocarbon, FKM) is normally used in vacuum service. Viton® has a low porosity to most gases and withstands high temperatures up to 200°C for short periods.
200°C Maximum, Chemical Applications
• Silicone is used in chemical applications and can withstand temperatures of 200°C for short periods, but silicone tends to harden to prolonged high temperature service, sticking to the metal surfaces and making the o-ring difficult to be replaced. Silicone is also very porous to helium.
Buna-N (Nitrile NBR) O-Rings:
Also Known As Nitrile (NBR)
• Buna-N is low cost, but their maximum operating temperature of 100°C makes them unacceptable for many high temperature vacuum applications.
Contact LDS Vacuum with any questions:
Phone (407)862-4643 via Fax (407)862-8723 or
LDS Vacuum Products is a 100% woman owned company and
certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
Images Shown May Be For Reference Only