NW25 Aluminum Metal Seal Centering Rings For UHV Applications
Pack of 5
UHV Centering Rings for NW25 (KF25) Flanges:
Converts NW (KF) Series High Vacuum Fittings and Flanges to Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV)
• A: 1.57"
• C1: 1.26"
• J: 1.30"
• Knife Edge
• No Elastomer Seal, All Metal Aluminum Seal
• For sealing NW (KF) flange connections made of metal
• Temperature range from -271 to + 150 ° C
• For pressure applications up to 20 bar
• UHV applications up to 10E-11 mbar
• Radiation tolerant and nuclear applications
• Ideal for High and Ultra High Vacuum Gauges
• Works with CC Series Chain Clamps
• Single Use Only
NW25-100-AR-UHV-PK5 Compare to: NW-25-MS-A P103401
| Contact LDS Vacuum with any questions: |
Phone (407)862-4643 via Fax (407)862-8723 or
LDS Vacuum Products is a 100% woman owned company and
certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.
Images Shown May Be For Reference Only
There is a global helium shortage. Each time an MRI is performed, helium is used. Please rethink your helium balloon purchase.