ISO Series Replacement O-Rings
Fits Centering Rings
• Buna-N (Nitrile, NBR): 100°C Max
• Viton (Fluorocarbon, FKM): 200°C Max
• Silicone (Chemical Series): 200°C Max
|• Viton® (Fluorocarbon, FKM) is normally used in vacuum service. Viton® has a low porosity to most gases and withstands high temperatures up to 200°C for short periods. |
• Buna-N (Nitrile NBR): is low cost, but their maximum operating temperature of 100°C makes them unacceptable for many high temperature vacuum applications.
• Silicone is used in chemical applications and can withstand temperatures of 200°C for short periods, but silicone tends to harden to prolonged high temperature service, sticking to the metal surfaces and making the o-ring difficult to be replaced. Silicone is also very porous to helium.
Contact LDS Vacuum with any questions:
Phone (407)862-4643 via Fax (407)862-8723 or
LDS Vacuum Products is a 100% woman owned company and
certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers