✓ Comes calibrated for helium
✓ Back-lit LCD
✓ Audible Sound (90 dB)
✓ Flashing LED
✓ Auto-range provides maximum sensitivity
✓ Peak hold allows for accurate reading of leak rates
✓ Flammable gases must use the IS model
• Detector: Micro volume thermal conductivity cell
• Accuracy: ±5%
• Displayed Reading - One digit
• Temperature: -20 to 60°C, -4 to 14°F
• Humidity: 0-99% RH (non-condensing)
• Flow Rate: 2cc/min
• Response: 1 second with 1 second clear downtime
• NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate Included
• Comes Calibrated to Helium (He)
• Dimensions: L: 15.5" x W: 2.3" x D: 1.9"
• Weight: With batteries 1.2 pound
• Batteries supplied: 4 AA
• Battery Life: 40 hours (typical unit)
• Battery Life: 20 hours intrinsically safe version
How the gas check works:
This portable range of instruments uses a robust micro thermal conductivity sensor to detect any gas providing it is different to air. This in essence means the Gas Check can be used to find any leak of gas. It is calibrated for the commonly used tracer gas Helium (He) and works well with Ammonia, Argon, Butane, Hydrogen (IS version), SF6 but will detect many more including some refrigerants.
The gas check has been designed for easy operation and is fitted with clear large back-lit display. The display not only indicates a leak, but also shows the leak rate as a numerical readout even in dark confined spaces. Finding leaks is easy thanks to the loud audible tone and flashing lamp. When searching for leaks, the gas check can be set to auto range, giving the maximum sensitivity when required and reducing when it is not. Peak hold control shows the maximum leak rate found which is particularly useful where external or traceable standards apply.
Try before you buy... Rent a gascheck for $190.00 per week. LDS will even refund you the rental fee if you decide to buy during the first week's rental! Call LDS for details.