New Calibrated Gas Leaks
All Ranges; 10-10 to 10-7 cc/second Helium (He)
Helium Gas Leaks for Vacuum Leak Detectors
• Diffusion Style Gas Leak Standards
• LDS Vacuum Products Brand; OEM Equivalent
• Manufactured By LDS For Over 30 Years
• Used on all types of leak detectors
• Helium and Other Gases Available
• A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
• NIST Traceable; ISO17025 Certification
LDS is an A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
View Our A2LA Scope of Accreditation
A diffusion style calibrated gas leak is greatly affected by temperature. Most diffusion leaks change 3.6% per degree Celsius. Diffusion leaks are least likely to clog.
|Click Here for Information on LDS Calibration Services|
Do you need a custom configuration?
Click here to request it!
Contact LDS Vacuum with any questions:
Phone (407)862-4643 via Fax (407)862-8723 or
LDS Vacuum Products is a 100% woman owned company and
certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.
Images Shown May Be For Reference Only