• 10 Torr Range
• CDG045D Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge (CDG)
• Temperature Controlled to 45°C
• NW16 (KF16) Port
• DeviceNet Interface
• Accuracy of 0.15% of reading
• Temperature effect on zero of 0.005% of full scale /°C
• Temperature effect on span of 0.01% of reading /°C
• SKY CDG045D Pressure Transducer
• Capacitance Manometer Vacuum Pressure Gauge
| Export of This Vacuum Technology is PROHIBITED |
Reason for Control:
• Nuclear Nonproliferation (NP)
• Anti-Terrorism (AT)
CDG Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges
(Capacitance Manometers, Pressure Transducers)
Are EXPORT CONTROLLED & NOT available for purchase to customers outside the United States
OR to US customers where this equipment has a final destination outside the United States.
Customers not meeting this criteria must purchase directly from the manufacturer.
The International Emergency Economic Powers Act and US Export Administration Regulations
PROHIBITS The Export Of This Vacuum Technology
Pressure Transducers (Capacitance Manometers)
• Classification 2B230 under Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Reason for Control: Contact LDS Vacuum with any questions:
Nuclear Nonproliferation (NP) and Anti-Terrorism (AT).
Phone (407)862-4643 via Fax (407)862-8723 or
LDS Vacuum Products is a 100% woman owned company and
certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The logos and/or trademarks appearing on this page are not owned by or registered to LDS but, rather, designate products sold by LDS, and are owned and/or registered to the manufacturers or suppliers of the products.